Customer Service Representative
Premier Access Consulting is a different breed of service for small business owners, distinguished by our approach, our structure, our philosophy and our skill sets. We are known for our smart thinking and our friendly, flexible service. All efforts focus on putting our clients at the top of their markets, benchmarking and improving on results and providing a launchpad for new ideas, new directions and new business initiatives. We welcome the opportunity to challenge our own assumptions, push the envelope and explore new opportunities.
New angle on customer service . . .
It used to be about answering the phones but customer service has gone way beyond that. The PAC Customer Service Team is filled with professionals who handle customer inquires and order processing by phone and email and web chat, in addition to the more traditional phone, mail and fax. We’ve now renamed our Call Center to better convey the full range of services we will take care of our client’s customers in the way they prefer to communicate.
We hope you will want to be a part of all this excitement and endless opportunities for future growth. Current openings are for Full-Time Customer Service Professionals. Candidates must be energetic and detail-oriented with a friendly, professional attitude.
Competitive wages and benefits package including health, dental, vacation, holidays and 401K.
- Answering questions from customers
- Assisting customers with orders, memberships and subscriptions
- Coding and entering orders
- Processing mail
- Posting payments
- HS diploma or GED required
- Positions require experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Candidates must be able to type at least 35 wpm
- Must be dependable, organized, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to meet stringent deadlines and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience required
- Background and credit check required